The Operations Representative II will ensure that the Customer Service employees are providing the Applicants and Cardholders with professional, courteous, and efficient customer satisfaction through direct assistance, guidance, and follow-through on issues requiring higher processing and review.
At a minimum, the Operations Representative II must have an intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel. In addition, the post-holder must have strong knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn CAS, CAPS, CASH, FDR, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance, and Online fee adjustments and have excellent knowledge of Credit One Bank’s products and services. Lastly, the Operations Representative must possess the ability to reference Policy and Procedures and/or Terms and Conditions regarding actions positively or adversely affecting the consumer and the business.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of all types of functions worked within Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards internal and external customers.
- Successfully navigate through FDR (BS, CIS, CMM etc.) and CAS systems.
- Handle all CS call types including Escalated ones.
- Demonstrate a thorough comprehension of all client related products (both current and forthcoming).
- Process and/or provide guidance for monetary and non-monetary adjustments when required.
- Analyze account holder questions and ensure the bank is providing clear and concise answers whenever possible.
- Research Cardholder records when necessary to resolve all outstanding issues.
- Review letter quality for grammar and ensure all Cardholder questions have been addressed.
- Review Outsource Agencies performance to ensure a high level of quality output.
- Support Outsource Agencies by telephone, email and by processing Online Research Requests (ORR’s).
- Complete relevant forms promptly and accurately.
- Meet and discuss findings/opportunities with Reporting Supervisor.
- Administer Coaching/Exception within Customer Service policy.
- Observe and ensure adherence to all of the department’s policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement staff and Process Improvements.
- Attend Weekly calibrations.
- Analyze and write Presidential cases.
- Perform quality review of cases and issues processed within the unit.
- Follow-up on all pending research issues.
- Assist staff through coaching with various functions.
- Review forms, logs, and journals prior to routing to another department or team.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and/or work as a team.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Two (2) or more years of Customer Service-related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as reading and comprehension skills, are required.
- Great computer skills, with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and follow up with delegating responsibilities essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of FDR, CAS, Retrievals, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance, Online fee adjustment and PPS preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. Credit One Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those who require them, including access to job applications and workplace accommodations. Employment at Credit One Bank is based on mutual consent (also known as at-will). This means that employees and the Bank may terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. Please contact the recruiter for this position to learn more. Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.